Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Phrases from 'Lost at the Funfair'

Hi children,

You can refer to phrases below for doing your corrections.

  1. colourful striped tents and awnings
  2. fear and trepidation rose in my heart
  3. overwhelmed with anxiety, I jostled with the crowd searching for my brother
  4. my throat was hoarse and parched as a result after shouting his name continuosly
  5. petrified with fear among a sea of strangers
  6. my face lit up as the crease of worry vanished instantly

7 comments:

Ash said...

maybe Mr Tan you can giv out the paper first

Anonymous said...

Mr Tan , what do we wear to school tomorrow? PE attire or Uniform?
Tomorrow got camp wear PE , but no PE tomorrow wear Uniform. So which should we wear to school ? PLS REPLY ASAP TY!
/\___/\
( ' . ' )
(..)(..)

Mr Tan Mun Sing said...

PE attire!

Anonymous said...

What is the spelling for Monday? pls reply as soon as posible! :)

Mr Tan Mun Sing said...

It's the six phrases from the composition worksheet which was given as homework!

Anonymous said...

Mr Tan, you should give me a spelling list as it is inconvenient for me to go to the blog to check the spelling.

Anonymous said...

I will sometimes forget what spelling it is.... I wish that I will remember it...

By the way, who finished the Social studies project??? I haved not finished... Bye! :)