Monday, August 4, 2008

Important Announcement!

If anyone reads this announcement, please refer the matter to the class monitors. In turn, they have ask the relief teacher for permission to show this to the rest of the class.

Alternatively, spread the message to as many friends as you can.

It's ULTRA IMPORTANT that you bring your CLASS LIBRARY book on Thursday.

And please do not, I repeat DO NOT, submit your books at all until I see you on Thursday.

Class librarians, do not collect or allow any exchange of books from now on. Thank you.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Mr Tan! Just enjoy your army thingy. I will sure spread it to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Sure Mr Tan.....just have a happy break....we will do what you say! :)

Mr Tan Mun Sing said...

Thanks gals. By the way, I'm not reporting for reservist training yet. Starts next week. :)

Anonymous said...

Then why u never come to school on Tuesday and Wednesday?

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Mr tan.Why do you have to go fer reservist training??? Is it because of national day???

Anonymous said...

pls come back to school! Its more fun with u around... :)

Mr Tan Mun Sing said...

Hi people,

I'm away for this couple of days is because I'm attending a workshop!

With regards to Reservist, it's not because of the National Day. It's training that I need to go through for two weeks every year!

Don't worry! I'll be back in a blink of an eye! :)

Cheers

hi all!!!!!!!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

okay mr tan! I blinked my eye already. haha

Ash said...

wat kind of workshop????????????

Anonymous said...

lol so will you be coming on tuesday haha:)